Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I win! Twice!

I never win anything. Until recently.

On Saturday I went over to Moscow Building Supply because I had been hearing ads on the radio for about a week about the sale. And I wanted to eat the free hot dog. And they are only about three blocks from my house. So I went and the hog dog bun was cut crooked, the dog was cold and the portable Pepsi fountain blew wet gunk all over my pants. So it looked like the day was going to be a bust. Except for one (two) thing(s).

I entered for door prizes. I entered myself and Rachel. And both names were drawn. I now have a red kerosene lantern and a nice cedar box planter!

I'm trying to decide between snap dragons and pansies for the the planter and I guess I'll have to learn a little somethin' somethin' about kerosene...

1 comment:

Daniel Alders said...

ooo! Let me at it! I'll tell you *all* you need to know... :-)