Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One Month Later...

This is just to let the world -- ok, the 5 people who know about this blog -- know that I have not died and I am indeed still going to be blogging (by the way, I think "blog" and "blogging" are two of the world most idiotic sounding words; I almost didn't do it because of how it sounds -- almost like it's a dirty word).

Anyhoo, I've done lots since the 10th of June. I've been camping, moved, went to Seattle, planted a hibiscus, folded laundry, built book cases, started a paper route, hung up curtains and I've begun counting the number of times I see porcupines in the road.

More info and many pictures will follow but just now we have to run to Wal Mart to return the wrong cable I bought to set up the house Internet network -- password protected and everything!

No comments: