Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summary of Recent Events

Since Graduation:

-- Just today I went up to Spokane, WA where Rachel bought a camera and we had dinner at the newest Sonic. This is one of the best restaurants ever, and this one did not disappoint, in fact there was extra amusement as we watched the new employees learn how to carhop on rollerskates!

-- Last Friday Rachel and I went camping at Dworshak Resevoir State Park. This dam is the second tallest concrete dam in the world (only shorter than Hoover by seven feet -- why didn't they just make it taller?) We had a great time. We visited the fish hatchery, went on a hike in the pouring rain, and drove up a mountain with curves posted at 10 mph. We're thinking about visiting again.

-- Before that, I finally broke down and bought an ipod. I got the nano, in black. (this was at CostCo)

-- Before that, I've basically spent my time filling out job applications, turning them in and calling potential supervisors to ask if they've gotten my information. Kinda discouraging.

-- Before that was graduation and my family (Mom, Dad, brother and Grandpa) visited. We had a baseball game picnic and everyone had a good time. I even met some new family. My grandpa's nephew's daughter, Megan, lives here in Moscow and we found out about her in time to invite her to the party.

-- Before that was senior year and that's getting a little ridicuouls to summarize in a post.

Going to bed now...

2 comments:

Peter and Rachel said...

What does ridicuouls mean?

jo said...

Pretty much it means I was getting tired. Gosh.