Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Craig's List

I don't normally read Craig's List, but I was killing time on my lunch break today and came across this personal: (I'm guessing Madlibs...?)


i'm four years old. i enjoy jetpack racing, human boxing, and early titte brothers. my ideal date would be with a female human who is at least four feet shorter than me and light enough for me to carry above my head and sprint for one hundred yards. we could go to a nice appliance store and grab the spinning fans. or maybe go stare at an eclipse while screaming at it. then we could retire back to my place and play one hundred games of video pong. or simply get to know one another by dragging each other around my living room with a large magnet.




2 comments:

Katie and Laura said...

wow, who knew personals were their own art form!? ;0

Anonymous said...

this is actually from an "Upright Citizens Brigade" skit...